THE SAMOSATNEY - (324 ml) - New Larger Jar!
It’s your go-to chutney for your Samosas! It’s hot, it’s tangy, it’s tasty with a hint of sweetness.
This chutney is very close to my heart, as I have developed this recipe over the years to serve with traditional Indian snacks. Whenever I made food, no matter how extravagant the menu was, the talk of the evening was always my chutney.
Samosatney is a versatile dish and you can create the following condiments with.
- Hot yogurt sauce
- Mild mint sauce
- Use in soups
- Use in pasta
- use on BBQ an peri peri chicken
- Use in oil to make chilli oil
- Eat with all types of snacks
Chillies, Onions, Garlic, Tomatoes, Vegetable Oil, Chilli flakes, Cumin, Coriander, Salt, Sugar, Mint, Tamarind, Mustard & Spices.
SAMOSATNEY - Chilli & Tomato Chutney
1. No returns policy. If the items are damaged please contact customer service via email on email@example.com with an image of the damage. We will issue full refund or an exchange.
- All the items are 100% vegetarian
- Allergens; There's crustesian in the Thai Curry Paste. Although none of the product contian nuts, it has been produced in our kitchen where nuts may have been handled.
- Fruitima is a registered business; We currently hold 5 star food hygiene rating under Windsor and Maidenhead Borough Council. We also hold level two food hygiene certificate.