Private Fruit Carving Workshop
- Wed, 23 DecOnline Event - Zoom23 Dec 2020, 11:00 – 13:00 GMTOnline Event - Zoom
DETAILS - What to Expect
Enjoy interactive and intimate workshops with Chef Nasima. Let your artistic inhibition come alive in this 1 and half hours workshop where you will learn to create work of art with simple fruits and vegetables.
Due to the unforeseen circumstances of Covid 19, we have taken our classes online
We understand that in this current climate we cannot run our regular cookery courses. However, you can still enjoy cookery classes through our on-line portal where you will be able to cook along with our chef, ask any questions and have a full interactive experience. Nasima will guide you through each steps to creating this favourite popular dish.
What is Thai Fruit Carving?
Get interactive with this fun Thai Carving Workshop and turn a simple fruit or vegetable into a work of art!
Chef Nasima is an acclaimed fruit carving chef who has over 10 years experience in the art. She has bagged awards for this passion with a long list of A-listers and well know brands such as the BBC1, Channel 4, Walt Disney and HSBC. You can be assured that you are in the right hands to guide you through your carving journey.
By the end of this session you will be able to:
- Identify your strengths.
- Learn new tips to push to the next level.
- Structure and place your pieces in an aesthetic way to make it look appealing.
- Knife handling and incision techniques.
- Apply carving and garnishing hacks to wow your guests.
- How to preserve your fruits so they look and taste good for a longer period of time.
Terms & Condition
1. One ticket per person.
2. Ticket is non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. Ticket only valid for the date stated.
5. Fruitima reserves the right to withdraw the workshop should any unforeseen circumstance arise. Full refund will be issued to the purchaser.
6. The Fruit Carving Workshop is suitable for only 16 years and over.
7. The format of the workshop may be subject to change or alteration from what is advertised due to external circumstances and seasonal variations.
8. The venue operates a No Smoking Policy.
9. The Venue is a private property and respect and general etiquette must be adhered to.
10. Please bring indoor shoes/socks as outdoor footwear is not permitted.
11. Please be aware that there will be other participants in the class, hence mutual respect will need to be observed.
12. The price includes all fruits to be carved, use of professional tools, mini hamper (to place the fruits in), tea & coffee and refreshments.
13. Please not this is not an accredited course.