Online Fruit Carving Course - FAQ
1. Is this course suitable for beginners?
Yes it is. The course is suitable for complete beginner and someone who has some experience in fruit carving.
2. How is the course structured?
The course is in two parts; part 1 is the foundation level and part 2 is the intermediate level. Both part have 5 lessons each (10 lessons in total).
3. Is it suitable for someone who wants to start their own business?
Yes absolutely. You will learn:
- Important carving skills, use of tools, choosing fruits, aesthetics
and how to create a full fruit carving basket to sell to clients.
4. Will I get support from you on my progress throughout the course?
Yes! This is a two-way course which means you will get some guidance, support and advice from me via the course portal and my email.
5. If I buy the course now can I start it later?
Yes! Once you purchase the course, it's yours forever! You can start any time and finish anytime.
6. Can I do the course on my own pace?
Yes! There is no end-date to the course which means you can do it as slowly or as quickly as you prefer.
7. Will I need specialist tools to do the carvings with?
You will need general knives and tools which are readily available in most households. But you will need only one specialist fruit carving knife for the course. You can purchase this from my website. A 10% discount is applied to the knife when you buy the course.