Have you always wanted to learn the art of fruit carving but didn’t know where to start? Have you always found the youtube tutorials incomplete and didn’t give you full exposure to excel in your fruit carving skills?
The wait is finally over!
I am Nasima Khatun
Hello and welcome to my course, Fruit Carving Course - Professional.
My name is Nasima Khatun and I have been running a successful fruit carving business for the past 12 years. I have been running fruit carving classes for many years now but this is the first of it's kind. It's online and it's a complete course.
I created this course during the second lockdown of the covid19 pandemic when I realised that there is a big market for fruit carvers that hasn't been explored properly. There is no support network or mentoring for fruit carvers.
I get emails after emails asking me when my next fruit carving course will be. I get asked about my business, how I started, how I sustain it and how I continue to love my craft.
When I started my business I had no network, no tools and no support. There were no Youtube or any courses available that taught you how to be a good fruit carver. I made so many mistakes and went around in circles trying to figure things out by myself. But what I have learned in those past 12 years has been so valuable and It’s something I can pass on to you so that you don’t have to take the hard route.
I have put together this course which teaches you the art of fruit carving. This is your step-by-step guide to success if you put in the work.
My fruit carving business has allowed me to do something I love and am passionate about. I have earned a good living from fruit carving, starting from weddings, events, corporate events, PR, and even being on national TV. The great part is it's not as difficult as you think!
Course Structure - Online
I have carefully devised this course to teach you the art of fruit carving. This is an online course that has 2 main components; The Foundation Level and The Intermediate Level:
- In the foundation level you will learn everything from scratch; the basics of fruit carving. Learning the foundation is very important to give you a good grounding in the craft.
- In the intermediate level you will develop the skills learnt in the foundation level to create more intricate fruit carving pieces on larger fruits. In this level, you will also learn how to put your carvings and garnishing together as a display so that it's pleasing to the eye and looks presentable.
This is a professional level which will teach you how to create a beautiful neat fruit carving package to sell to clients.
Both levels are important to master the art of fruit and vegetable carving!
There are 9 main lessons in the course plus one bonus video. They all feature videos of me showing you step-by-step carving techniques with detailed instructions. Within the videos, there are written instructions as well to make it easy for you to follow different steps.
It is as if you are learning from me in person.
This is a self-paced course which means you can pause rewind re-watch as many times as you want. There is no end date for this course so it's yours forever.
There are also templates for you to download, print and use. This makes it easy for you to start the carving process.
1. Carving tools and materials
2. Lotus flower on kiwi and orange
3. Leaf carving on courgette and carrot
4. Rose to carve on radish
5. Rose to carve on apple
1. Floral carving on galia/cantaloup melon
2. Watermelon Rose Carving
3. Lotus flower carving on watermelon
4. Create a fruit carving basket pack
5. Bonus Video 1 - Papaya Carving
At the end of the course, you will have learned all the important skills to pursue a successful career in fruit carving.
The course fee is £329. FABULOUS FEBRUARY OFFER - £199!
Included in this package I have added 1 bonus video - Papaya Carving.
- You will also be a member of my exclusive Facebook group to answer all your queries, share ideas and answer questions.
- You will also have access to me to answer any questions you have about the course via facebook group instant messenger.
I charge a standard fruit carving basket for approximately £125 - £150. After you sell two of those baskets you would have made your money back.
This is an investment into your future and you are investing in yourself!
Buy today and secure that future!
Course Video Sample
"Just 2 say a huge thank u for the course. I loved every minute and been practicing. You are such an inspiration. I learnt so much from you. I am really looking forward to the next course. Thank you once again. Thank you for all your encouragement and keep on rising. Bless you always.xx"
“Thank you for providing an amazing fruit carving workshop for my team. We all had lots of fun with our creations. Your instructions were very clear and we all learned so much”.