Fri, 28 Jan|
Cookery Class - Chicken Curry £35 instead of £55 - Fully Booked
Cooking and conversation
Time & Location
28 Jan 2022, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
Maidenhead, Maidenhead SL6, UK
About The Event
Cook the perfect homemade chicken curry in this 2 hour class with chef Nasima. You will learn about spices and herbs, how to mix ingedients to make your dish as authentic as if you were eating in the sunny city of Goa or the suburbs of Bengal. Nasima will guide you to making the perfect masala using fresh Ingedients and methods only known and perfected by an Indian food connoisseur. These are skills you can take and use for a lifetime.
- Create your own spices using whole spices.
- How to chop and prepare ingredients.
- Cook Chicken Curry.
- Learn unique techniques to cooking perfect rice
- Make a tradtional tomato and onion salad.
Terms & Conditions
- Please note you will not be able to take your food with you as we are not licensed to provide food take aways.
- You will cook together and consume your food at the premises.
- We hold 5 star food hygiene certificate from Windsor and Maidenhead Council.
Venue Information & Travel
- The workshop is located at private home studio in Bray near Windsor, Berkshire.
- Once ticket is purchased we will e-mail you the full address.
- Easy access from M4 J8/9 - Train - Maidenhead: 20-30 minutes from London Paddington
- Bus - Easy bus route from Maidenhead station
- Free off-street parking available.
Refreshments: Tea & coffee provided.