Fri, 11 Feb|
Cookery Class - Indian Street Food £35 instead of £55
Cooking and conversation
Time & Location
11 Feb 2022, 11:00 – 13:00 GMT
Maidenhead, Maidenhead SL6, UK
About The Event
You cannot appreciate Indian food until you have tried Indian Street food. It is bits of goodness that feeds the heart and soul. Whether it's samosa, pakora, spicy chaat or kebabs, it is served with hot and sour chutneys and leaves you wanting more.
Lesson Structure & Menu
- Create samosa with chicken and potato filling
- Make Pakora
- Create tamarind chutney and mint yogurt sauce
- Finally finish with classic massala chai
Terms & Conditions
- Please note you will not be able to take your food with you as we are not licensed to provide food take aways.
- You will cook together and consume your food at the premises.
- We hold 5 star food hygiene certificate from Windsor and Maidenhead Council.
Venue Information & Travel
- The workshop is located at private home studio in Bray near Windsor, Berkshire.
- Once ticket is purchased we will e-mail you the full address.
- Easy access from M4 J8/9 - Train - Maidenhead: 20-30 minutes from London Paddington
- Bus - Easy bus route from Maidenhead station
- Free off-street parking available.
Refreshments: Tea & coffee provided.