Sat, 12 Mar|
Cookery Class - Mediteranean Flavours £35 instead of £55
Cooking and conversation
Time & Location
12 Mar 2022, 15:00 – 17:00 GMT
Maidenhead, Maidenhead SL6, UK
About The Event
We all love the Mediterranean flavours, whether it's shawarma, tagine or pide, all flavours are unique in their own right.
They all incorporate a culinary range of spices, herbs, sweet and savoury tastes, traditional and modern dishes, breads, stews, sauces and so much more.
Join me for an exciting masterclass in Mediterranean cooking and get your taste buds dancing and bring back those memories of hot sunny days spent eating in the Meds.
Lesson Structure & Menu
- Turkish Pizza (pide) with different filling
- Pitta bread served Hummus
- Chicken shawarma served with garlic sauce
Terms & Conditions
- Please note you will not be able to take your food with you as we are not licensed to provide food take aways.
- You will cook together and consume your food at the premises.
- We hold 5 star food hygiene certificate from Windsor and Maidenhead Council.
Venue Information & Travel
- The workshop is located at private home studio in Bray near Windsor, Berkshire.
- Once ticket is purchased we will e-mail you the full address.
- Easy access from M4 J8/9 - Train - Maidenhead: 20-30 minutes from London Paddington
- Bus - Easy bus route from Maidenhead station
- Free off-street parking available.
Refreshments: Tea & coffee provided.