Tue, 18 Feb|
KID'S CLASS - Cakes and Bakes - £25
Do you have a budding chef at home who is eager to create all scrumptious goodies? Learn to create easy scrumptious cakes and bakes using a variety of ingredients.
Time & Location
18 Feb 2020, 11:00 – 13:00
Maidenhead, Windsor, Maidenhead SL6, UK
About The Event
Do you have a budding chef at home who is eager to create all scrumptious delicacies? Did you know cooking and baking is a great way to teach children about nutrients and eating wholesome food?
Allowing children to experiment with ingredients and letting them cook makes them a very versatile and independent young individual.
At our cookery class we allow kids to experiment with fresh ingredients which help children develop a great understanding of flavours and texture. This half term unleash your child's creative flair as they make delicious goodies from scratch.
- Create easy baking skill to create a variety of cakes,cookies and other bakes
- Learn presentation skills
- All ingredients & specialist tools included
- Learn in a professional, fun & safe setting
- Refreshments included
- Small group size
- Take away your cooked goodies to share
- 5 Star food hygiene rating and DBS checked
- Multiple booking discount available
Kid's Class - Cakes and Bakes
Ticket Includes Refreshments£25.00