Sat, 19 Feb|
KID'S CLASS - Pizza & Bread - £15
Cooking and conversation
Time & Location
19 Feb 2022, 10:30 – 12:30 GMT
Maidenhead, Bray, Maidenhead SL6, UK
About The Event
Did you know that allowing children to experiment with ingredients and letting them cook makes them a very versatile and independant young individuals. At our cookery class we allow kids to experiment with fresh ingredients which help children develop a great understanding of flavours and texture. This half term unleash your munchkin’s creative flair as they make delicious goodies from scratch.
- Make pizza dough and bread from scratch
- Add different toppings of your choice
- All ingredients & specialist tools included
- Learn in a professional, fun & safe setting
- Refreshments included
- Small group size
Terms & Conditions
- One ticket per person
- Suitable for age 8 - 15 years
- 5 Star food hygiene rating from Windsor and Maidenhead Council
- DBS checked
- Multiple booking discount available
Venue Information & Travel
- The workshop is located at private home studio in Bray near Windsor, Berkshire.
- Once ticket is purchased we will e-mail you the full address.
- Easy access from M4 J8/9 - Train - Maidenhead: 20-30 minutes from London Paddington
- Bus - Easy bus route from Maidenhead station
- Free off-street parking available.