Lamb Loin Chops - Delicious Herby Recipe with Honey and Vinegar
Looking for a flavoursome recipes that's not too spicy or too bland? Then you need to go for these herbilicious lamb chops. The marinade is to die for as its so flavoursome and hits the right spot on your taste bud. You can use any other type of chops, such as mutton chops or lamb chops. I only had loin chops hence that what I used.
For this recipes you will need:
700g of lamb chops
FOR THE MARINADE
3 clove garlic
1 medium sized red onion
handful of fresh coriander
handful of fresh parsley
1 tbsp mint sauce
1 tbsp honey
1-2 tsp vinegar (balsamic vinegar is best)
salt to taste.
1. Heat the oven to 200 degrees C. Prepare an oven proof tray and line with foil.
2. Cut the onions, garlic and herbs and place in a small food processor and blitz until smooth or course paste. 3. Place the chops in a large mixing bowl and add the marinade paste.
4. Then add the remaining ingredients.
5. mix well and let it marinade for about an hour.
6. Please the chops on the oven tray and over generously with the marinade paste.
7. Place the chops in the grill and cook for 15 minutes on each side, remember to turn over the chops.
8. You can make a normal ready-made gravy, but add some of the fat and residue from the chops to give it more flavour.
9. Serve with roast potatoes and couscous.
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES: - https://www.youtube.com/user/nasima580
- Our daily story - Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/fruitima/
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/khatunskitchen
- More great recipes | https://www.fruitima.com